Monday, November 5, 2012

Friend Makin Mondays: Ten Things to be Thankful for

Ugh, today I am home with a sick child.  So, after making her some cheese toast it was time to participate in my first Friend Makin Monday.  The last year has been a wild and crazy one, but one in which I have so much to be thankful for.  I have really changed so much in the last few years.  I am so much more mature.  I value parts of my life that I didnt value before.  I value myself more.  I hope to make Friend Makin Mondays a weekly thing.  So, while Hailey mows down this chese toast...  Let me tell you the 10 things in which I am thankful for...

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



Ten Reasons To Be Thankful
1. I’m thankful for my family.  My mom and dad, sister and her family are so awesome to me.  I dont know where I would be today without them.
2. I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family.
3. I am thankful for the warmness in my heart that you bring to me, yes you.  She is such a caring and amazing woman.  I cannot wait to see her at the end of the month.  I want to hold her, and tell her how much she means to me.  I found her or she found me when I doubted true feelings existed anymore.  The thought of someone being there just to be there is a great feeling.
4. Football... Are you kidding...  Without football life would be boring.
5. I am graduating college in just a few weeks.
6. A roof over my head, a car and other amenities that others do not have.
7. The ability to enjoy life for its natural gifts.  The best things in my life have been free. 
8.  I am thankful that I am a forgiving person.
9.  I am thankful for my life experience, for a while, I was a pretty jaded person.  I had been burnt so many times I felt like just giving up on something.  I am glad I didnt.
10.  I am thankful for the new year.  I will be getting a new place so very soon.  I cannot even put in to words how thankful that makes me.


Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to come see me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I can't wait to visit you. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you have found happiness.:) I, myself, am a bit jaded. Yes I'm seeing someone...but it's a confusing thing. Not the crazy, intense, thing that being in love is supposed to be like. So I question the whole thing. I think that part of my life is over...which truly sucks. OK, sorry to go on & on there!!LOL I wish you two happiness!!

    ReplyDelete